On Track Training and Coaching is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR), we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you.
Who we are
If you have any queries please contact:
On Track Training and Coaching Ltd
21 Berl Avenue
Tel 01505 690718
What personal data do we collect and how?
We may collect and process the following data:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, gender, address, telephone number etc.
- Personal details if you need to report a problem
- Information in order to create an account with us
- Information required to enter into a contract to receive our services: we may collect your name, email, postal address, telephone number and job role
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website
How and why is your personal data being used?
When we ask you to supply us with personal data, we will make it clear whether it is essential to supply it in order to carry out our services to you or if it is optional.
Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with the GDPR.
- We may use your personal data to fulfil a contract
- To communicate with you in the provision of our services to you
- We may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services required to complement the training or coaching programme
- Where required by law: we may also process your personal data if required by law, including responding to requests by government or law enforcement agencies, or for the prevention of crime or fraud
Who will your personal data be shared with?
The details we collect will be shared with:
- Legal and other professional experts
- Trusted service providers, contracted to us in connection with the provision of our products and the delivery of our contract to you
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
We will ensure that there is a contract in place with any third parties in relation to confidentiality, security and lawful processing of any personal data shared with them.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the contract and for 6 years following termination, to ensure that we comply with any contractual, legal or regulatory requirements.
How do we store your personal data?
All data collected is stored on a secure server and only On Track Training and Coaching employees have access to the database. Hard copies of data are kept in a locked office accessed only by On Track Training and Coaching employees. If it is necessary for hard copies of personal data to be used away from the office then it is kept with a member of staff at all times.
Under the GDPR, you have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
You have the right to:
- access the personal data which On Track Training and Coaching Ltd holds about you. This is called a Subject Access Request and must be made to Catherine Armstrong whose contact details are provided at the top of this Privacy Notice
- have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- request that we remove your personal data (other than name, achievement details, date of birth and unique identification number)
- restrict the processing of your personal data, for example, ask us not to contact you
- object to the processing of your data for specific purposes such as communications or direct marketing
- ask for the transfer of your data electronically to a third party (data portability)
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
On Track Training and Coaching Ltd will not sell your data. We will also never share your data with anyone to use for their own purposes unless disclosure is permitted or required by law.
You can opt out of receiving communication from us by emailing email@example.com